BRC researchers are exploring complex connections in the brain and spinal cord, and how they enable us to see, learn, remember, move, and adapt.
Our scientists and clinicians are developing new therapies designed to prevent, minimize and reverse neurological damage caused by injury and disease.
Summer Institute, Neurotechnology,
Innovation and Commercialization
- finding and analyzing needs
- product design and prototyping
- protecting and licensing intellectual property
- financing, starting and running a business
All successful applicants are awarded a fellowship to cover the costs of attending the Summer Institute, including tuition and lodging (excluding travel costs and incidentals).
Hundreds of basic, clinical and industry researchers in the field of biomag-
netism will meet in Halifax from August 24 to 28 to explore new developments and directions in this rapidly evolving medical imaging technology. Topics will include:
- MEG and otherbiomagnetism fields
- New and emerging techniques
- Clinical applications
- Multimodal imaging
- Signal analysis and modelling
- Translational neuroimaging
Visit the conference website.